Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentines Day



Silhouette of Seduction

She is a silhouette of seduction
The way her lips caress her latte
Lower lip gently pressed to the rim
The slightest lapping of luxury with tongue tip
Perfect placement of the upper lip
As all sync to kiss the cup and draw its contents inward
Oh, to be that paper cup
Her hot hands clasped around me

Mysterious mistress on the street
She leads and I follow
Humbled in her shadow

Pheromones creating quivers of want and wanting in my loins
Resist, restrain the rising

That ripe pear
Would be so fine to fondle
Ten feet between us erased in my mind
Mounted like a fiery mare
Fingers tangled in a black mane
Fingers that feel their way into every crevasse
Meandering over peaks and valleys
Wandering curly forests until the rain comes

Images of lips locked onto lingam
Phallic fantasies and fallacies
Yawning yoni opening wide
To take her captive deep inside

Nibbling nipples
Nobel niblets between my teeth
Hardened to the dance upon my tongue
Soft and strong
Rhythmic song pulses and gyrates to higher vibrations
As the serpent uncoils
Shivering up our spines

With a blink she turns a corner and abandons my vision
I'm thrown hard, aghast against a brick wall
A reality without her and a world dark and grey
Brightened only by her lingering scent that haunts my nostrils

~ Susan Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment